SUBARU ENGINES BURNS OIL NORMAL OR NOT?

Mitch

SUBARU ENGINES BURNS OIL NORMAL OR NOT?

Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:01 am

To many of us may say yes to subaru that it is burning oil, and some would say no it should not.

According to Subaru, there engine is yes it burns oil between oil change. However, according to many mechanic it should not. The usual problem when the engine is burning engine oil is the piston ring, piston, valves, air cleaning element, incorrect oil pressure, over cooling, or gasket.

Subaru have lots of issues that are becoming pain in the ass. The blown head gasket, damaged piston rings, steering wheel fluid leak, suspension bushings, and many more. To be honest I spent a lot already just to fix those issue. From damaged Strut (front and rear), sway bars, rear sway bar bracket bent, front axle oil leak, blown head gasket, piston rings, valves, starter motors, tubings and lot more. I'm actually of thinking to change the engine with toyota... but i'm searching for AWD engine as well - the problem is the engine may not fit to the bay.

The main solution to all of this problem are to find secondhand parts to minimize the cost of fixing. In my case I am planning to change my engine as it is burning oil. I already change most of the defective parts to a performance level to make it more stronger.

Return to “LEGACY”

Links